Returns & Deliveries
Cancelling an item
- You may cancel item(s) 14 days after order date, or 14 days after receiving goods in accordance with ‘Customer Contracts Regulations’. Proof of order must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost of returning a non-faulty item cannot be refunded, unfortunately this is the customer responsibility.
- We will refund you within 28 days of your cancellation, or 14 days after goods have been returned, which is earlier.
- Item(s) must be returned unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it to eligible for refund.
- Please return package to: Mr. Tea’s Teas, 93 Sandling Avenue, Upper Horfield, Bristol, BS7 0HS
- Please attach a note with your invoice number, name used on order and the date of order.
- As mentioned in ‘Cancelling in item’ we cannot refund delivery charges. Please ensure package is adequately wrapped when returning to us, as we are not liable for any damage or loss.
- Refunds will be made via the same method as order placed.
- If your item purchased from www.mrteasteas.co.uk arrives damaged or does not match your order you are entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- Please contact us within 3 days of receiving package and return damaged goods within 7 days.
- Deliveries are made using Royal Mail
- For UK orders less than £15 – £2.50 will be added for post and packing.
- For UK orders over £15– post and packing is FREE
- For overseas deliveries please email us at email@example.com and we will calculate charges accordingly
- We aim to post deliveries at the first working day available. We endeavour to ensure all deliveries are within 5 working days. If for any reason your order has not reached you within 10 days please contact us so we can investigate the delivery whereabouts for you.
- Our Packages dispatched using Royal Mail are not tracked.